October 2013 Wheeling Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So what's the official call on the October trip?

Harlan and Windrock are out for the original weekend planned.

And now there are two scheduled local club meets for the following weekend.

We could reschedule the Harlan trip to replace the originally scheduled Black Balsam trip in November to make it up, as the other Harvest Hauls have been in November anyway.

I'm most definitely out for any and all October trips. It's starting to look like November is the next month to try.

I would LOVE to hit up Harlan or Windrock in November. Camping would be prime from a weather perspective, or we could get cabins and kick it high-class style :grinpimp:

If we do Harlan in November, we could do another supply donation trip to the Blue Bird mission in KY. That would be fun :D

Is November a good goal for the next wheeling trip?

I'm most definitely out for any and all October trips. It's starting to look like November is the next month to try. I would LOVE to hit up Harlan or Windrock in November. Camping would be prime from a weather perspective, or we could get cabins and kick it high-class style :grinpimp: If we do Harlan in November, we could do another supply donation trip to the Blue Bird mission in KY. That would be fun :D Is November a good goal for the next wheeling trip?

I'd love a November option. I'm gonna try BBRC with kids and I know they'd be down for a November gig too. Whatever is fine with me.

Tyler

I'd love a November option. I'm gonna try BBRC with kids and I know they'd be down for a November gig too. Whatever is fine with me.

Tyler

Tyler, if you are headed to BBRC, then send me a PM. I've got a free pass to that event that Mike gave me.

Since we're not gonna make it, better put it to good use!

The Black Balsam trip was an offshoot to our BRP ride which was a family day trip starting with brunch at the Pisgah Inn and terminating at Mt Mitchell.
A few of us started doing a camp at BBB lack Balsam which is between Graveyard Fields and Shining Rock.
Devil's Courthouse is nearby too.
There's a thread but I didn't see anything about the parkway ride.
I just now got on Mud for the first time since spring to look for activities. We're coming back next week.

Anyone attending the Black Balsam trip with UC this weekend?

^^john and Kathy are planning on going Saturday and meeting Upstate for lunch; then camping Sat night.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Come on out guys. Always lots of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom