OCT meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are we meeting this thursday or next?

If this week Ill be at work, if next week Im off. Im so ready to be back on days and off nights.

So, who makes the call,

yeah, I agree. damned land rover people...

I guess our figure head is too busy in the darkside.

I say we just keep up with the rule of tumb and go with the meeting this week. I will not be able to make it though. :(

yeah, I agree. damned land rover people...

I think it is broken and he is too :eek: :whoops:

what do you mean? is he sick?

I Might be able to make it.
As My Disco was down because I was diagnosing a squawking sound so the belt was off, turns out the altenator had a bad bearing in it. and I was at jamba Juice on Basie and when in to order my drink, looked back at my Land Cruiser and coolant was pouring out of it. Got it towed to my house and looked in to the problem and found that the hose had come off of the water pump, and leaked all the coolant out, I have filled it back up with coolant and turned it on with the heater and let it warm up. Then changed the altenator on the Disco, I also have to change the iddler pulley on the Disco. Later today I will check the level of the coolant in the Radiator and top it off again, and let it warm up, and double check for leaks and I might drive it but I don't know. Is the meeting at the same place?

Yep, meeting is at 2 brothers BBQ

I will be there and I will be driving the Cruiser

Good Meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom