OCD Beetle?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
I got a call from Jim a couple days ago and missed it on my cell phone...returned his call today but no answer. Anyone seen him around lately?
I saw him hawking his soft top covers for the 40 on that site a month or two ago but not heard a peep actually here or elsewhere.

If you see him say hello for us down here..

Hey man.......Missed you earlier......eating lunch with the bride........Called you trying to get an FJ60 out of 4wd.......Friend of mine bought one off eBay.....that pretty blue color....haha......I asked if anyone knew anything about it in the 60 forum......He had it trucked in from DC and it arrived in 4WD......got it figured out and it drives lovely........He's going to get it repainted with new lenses, emblems, etc.......

Been very busy........Trying to slow down a bit now though.......getting some orders taken care of at the moment.........

miss chatting........ :)

hope you and your buddy will join us at SPARKS TOYOTA on 10 April Jim...would love to see you and the boy again and one of your rigs.....plus meet your friend and his rig as well.

By the way, if anyone talks to Scott Shelley....I need two pies. Gonna try and see if Greg will bring them down with him when he does his Air Force time on 3rd.

Called you trying to get an FJ60 out of 4wd.......Friend of mine bought one off eBay.....that pretty blue color....haha......

What kind of condition are his front seats....I got mine available if he is interested. No holes or tears or stains....and I just had them re-stuffed over summer. I put in some ProCar Elite seats instead. He can see the seats in my build thread...

I thought about going on bay and messing with Jim in reference to the tops he is selling.

Glad to see you back, Jim. Just post every now and then to let us know that you are still here.

Jim shoot me a PM on my HJ47 top, sent you the details by email, need an update

Who's Brock?

Good luck getting a hold Jim. He hasn't been on this board since this ancient post you dug up. Email is the best contact, he doesn't get on mud much.

Funny I didn't catch the 2010 and thought he was posting on here again.

Jeqremy

Wrong thread honky, might want to look up on the vendor board and email woytovich. He is handling all the orders for OCD now.

Jeremy

He is one of many and Woytovich works for Jim now. All the details are in his Canvas Top thread. Just steering him in the right direction.

Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom