SOLD SoCal: 4x4Labs 80 series rear base bumper (Trade, Purchase, Will pay to ship) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an 80 series 4x4labs base rear bumper, no swingouts.

I currently have a dual swingout bumper with left side tire carrier and triple jerry can holder.

80 is a daily and want to avoid driving around with no bumper/crossmember.

Open to trade or purchase, shipping.

Located in CA

Last edited:
I am guessing this is for an FJ80 based on your signature but might put that in the title or description.

Looking to trade my 4x4Labs Rear Bumper for a non swing out bumper and cash.

My bumper was built in 2018, powder coated by 4x4Labs and has the driver side tire carrier and 3X Jerry Can holder. For an FZJ80. It has not been abused whatsoever. It is the non flare version, but can be notched for flares.

I would be interested in selling, but just trying to get a feel. I know a lot of people seek these bumpers out. Since my rear crossmember is chopped I’d prefer to trade.
I had one like new

dang it. I have one with no swings and I just bought all the attachments to weld on. Was going to weld it together this weekend. My 4x4labs plain jane rear was made and welded by Luke with their original power coat.

I might be interested in trading. I'm in NorCal/Bay Area. I'll PM you with my info.

If any of you want to sell your 4x4 Labs bumper outright, I am in the market for one. I am in SoCal and flexible on configuration.
Robin Hou
626-298-2057

I'm in SF Bay Area and looking for a 4x4Labs rear bumper to buy outright.... I will be in LA Culver City (SoCal) the weekend of Jan 16th and could pick up from there as well.

Last edited:

My bumper was built in 2018, powder coated by 4x4Labs and has the driver side tire carrier and 3X Jerry Can holder. For an FZJ80. It has not been abused whatsoever. It is the non flare version, but can be notched for flares.

I would be interested in selling, but just trying to get a feel. I know a lot of people seek these bumpers out. Since my rear crossmember is chopped I’d prefer to trade

I would be interested in selling, but just trying to get a feel. I know a lot of people seek these bumpers out. Since my rear crossmember is chopped I’d prefer to trade.
if you still have the 4x4 labs bumper I would like to buy it. Nothing to trade. I’m in Los Angeles and can pick up at your convenience. Let know. Thanks.

Any of you who are still looking for 4x4 Labs bumpers, check out the group buy on the 80's forum.

Still interested in doing a trade like this.

I have: 4x4Labs rear with tire carrier and can holder. Interested in trading someone for a base 4x4labs without swings.

Bumper attachments were re- powder coated 8-9 months ago and I purchase the bumper in 2018.

My bumper is for no flares, but it can be notched to accommodate.

I'm also interested in buying labs front and rear bumpers. No flares on my rig.
I'm in Tahoe, can travel to the bay.
Pm if anyone's selling.

Thanks.

still looking for the base bumper without swingouts. Open to trading or selling my swing out bumper.

Definitely interested in selling outright once I acquire a base 4x4labs bumper.

bump. I finally have my 80 back from several repairs and still have not found a bumper. May just order or modify and sell my attachments..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom