SOLD NY: 1997 FZJ80 COLLECTORS EDITION (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ecliff5

SILVER Star
Threads
Alright, listing my 97 collectors edition in desert dune pearl with tan interior. It has rust and I have pulled what I am keeping off of it. Trying to get the whole truck sold as is and towed out of my garage. It has plenty of good parts left. Items I removed and are not included are below. Truck has 360K ish miles.

REMOVED:
- Engine, transmission, tcase, exhaust, radiator, engine & trans harness
- Front are rear third members and axle shafts
- Front and rear bumpers
- Driver side rear sliding window
- Drivehsafts
- Front driver seat ( have another driver seat that is grey )
- Flares
- Sliders
- Front & rear coils
- Probably a few other things I am not thinking of

The body & frame have rust/rot but still in solid shape. Rear frame was chopped for a 4x4 labs bumper. Rear quarter panels were chopped and capped, driver side rocker has rot, rear frame section has rust/rot. The front half of the frame is in perfect shape, just the rear has rust. Has empty axle housings and roller wheels and tires.

OME L shocks, Dobinsons caster plates. Has stock rear control arms, adjustable rear panhard. Stock front panhard and stock steering.

Interior is still all there, a few mis-matched color trim pieces,comes with both rear seats.

I have the original short block from this truck that can come with it, along with a ready to assemble head with a cometic head gasket if someone wants to put this back together and make a trail rig or just drive it. Plenty of parts left to part this thing out.

I will also have another 1FZ engine/trans/transfer case available at a later date when I swap engines into my new 80.

Hit me up with questions, want to this out of my garage ASAP. I can provide pictures of whatever, will take more and post up more.

$1500 OBO

Picture of Shannon before she got pulled into the garage for teardown, and then last night after I pulled the engine.
IMG-0921.jpg

IMG-1224.jpg

Last edited:
If you part interested in knuckles, spindles and hubs, along with rear adjustable bar. Could use the sifter console too if in great shape

Need to keep this as a rolling truck with some functioning brakes just to get it out of my tiny garage and steep driveway, so I won't be taking apart the axles.

Running out of space so want this to move quick instead of slowly parting it out forever. If I had the space i'd just keep it.

Decided to pull a few more things like the headlights, side markers, blinkers, front wiper arms, grill & the coils, the flares are still on the truck, haven't had time to remove those yet, or the rear coils.

Pics of the driver rocker panel and frame rust.

Make me an offer.

IMG-1253.jpg
IMG-1260.jpg
IMG-1261.jpg

Need to keep this as a rolling truck with some functioning brakes just to get it out of my tiny garage and steep driveway, so I won't be taking apart the axles.

Running out of space so want this to move quick instead of slowly parting it out forever. If I had the space i'd just keep it.

Decided to pull a few more things like the headlights, side markers, blinkers, front wiper arms, grill & the coils, the flares are still on the truck, haven't had time to remove those yet, or the rear coils.

Pics of the driver rocker panel and frame rust.

Make me an offer.

View attachment 3283444View attachment 3283445View attachment 3283446
Dibs on the coil. PM coming

Interested in all of the collector edition body mounding/ emblems. Also grill emblem/ rear hatch emblems if they are still the smoked grey. Let me know thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom