SOLD NW Montana BJ60 Rust Bucket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seats are gone, but rest of interior is in pretty good shape. Bad bearing in engine. Engine is torn down and ready to part out otherwise. Let me know what you want and I'll take a picture for you!

Text or calling is fine too, I'm generally available, but a little hard of hearing. Tree Six Zero.202.Ate Nine Too Too

I'm in Kalispell MT. If you're local please stop by for a beer and say hi

If the interior is gray and overleps with an 87, don you have the heater control bezel? I can follow up via text with a pic. Thx

Seats are gone, but rest of interior is in pretty good shape. Bad bearing in engine. Engine is torn down and ready to part out otherwise. Let me know what you want and I'll take a picture for you!

Text or calling is fine too, I'm generally available, but a little hard of hearing. Tree Six Zero.202.Ate Nine Too Too

Hello Jon- I am looking for the rear bumper attachment brackets. The brackets that attach the frame to the bumper. They are probably riveted to the frame. I was getting ready to fab some up but then saw your post and was hoping you could
a1_MBH713D.jpg
save me some time. I'm looking for part #52108, 52107, 521728 on the attached picture.

Is the alternator 12v or 24v?

Im in need of:

1) Bolts for front seats, seat bracket to floor
2) Clips that hold window crank to spindle, and
3) Screws that hold the interior door handle to door.

Any or all.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Faucett
1987 HDJ 605
+1 (206) 619-5569
Seattle, WA 9810

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom