For Sale NV: Women's Tru-Spec 24/7 Xpedition Pants - Lowered Price (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.willenosphotography.com
In my wife's and my opinion.. the Tru-Spec Xpedition pants are the most awesome travel apparel. We both have been using this brand for several years now and find them super comfortable.. bulletproof and of a very high quality. They are cool in the summer due to the zipped vents and reasonably warm above 20 degrees without any layer. Only reason my wife is selling this pair she ordered a size a bit too large thinking they would be great with long johns underneath. We live by Lake Tahoe. By the time she got around to trying them.. we had passed the return date. Only part that is not new about this pair.. they have been washed in hopes they would shrink a bit. Great news is they do not shrink when washed.. which in my wife's case that is bad! Never worn outside the bedroom where she tried them on before and after the washing.

Photos make it appear that there is dirt in various spots. Only because of the light.. there is no dirt! If you buy and receive them and you think they are not like new.. I will give you a full refund.

Black Size 10 x 30"

Tru-Spec Website for Womens Pants

$35.

Paypal fee included. Shipping $5.

TruSpecWn-01.jpg
TruSpecWn-02.jpg
TruSpecWn-03.jpg

Last edited:
UTTT^^^^

Its a BUMP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back