November Meeting in Triangle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The November meeting in the Triangle is coming up...

Date: Wednesday, November 2nd
Time: dinner 6:30pm, meeting starts at 7pm
Place: Tyler's Taproom in Apex

Agenda:
* Harvest Haul at Harlan, KY: 11/11-13
* URE Work Day: 11/19
* December URE Trip: 12/2-4
* Christmas Party: 12/10
* 2012 Officers: nomination, volunteers, election, etc.
* 2012 Event Schedule: target mid-December release
* ONSC website improvements
* Other Items: please post up (ideas welcome)

If you are new to the club and would like to attend please PM me and I will give you my contact info so you can be sure to find us in Tyler's.

Let's try lining our trucks up in an unused row; usual spot between Tyler's and Red Robin.

Last edited:
Lets add to the discussion having the 2012 schedule up by mid December if possible. Thoughts are this might help some plan for 2012 going into the new year. Is that a stretch?

Lets add to the discussion having the 2012 schedule up by mid December if possible. Thoughts are this might help some plan for 2012 going into the new year. Is that a stretch?

Good point. Added to list.

I'll be working, basketball starts Tues with tryouts next week. Scheduled to end @7, I'd be lucky to be @ Tylers by 7:45. Sorry...

No prob Jerry, I'll post up what is discussed.

May want to ask some of the members if that made a difference this year or not. We had the schedule up for this year's events in December 2010, but some of the event turnouts were still low.

I'd like to tailor next year's schedule to the core members, which would entail having the school holiday schedules for 2011-2012, and NC State's football schedule for next year also... if either are already available or not.

Also, we need to iron out if we're having any cross-club events and get those dates out to them to chime in with also...

My phone is saying I only work 28 minutes from tylers. I may try to make it out there for q couple beers if I have time.

BTT for the meeting tonight. See y'all in a few.

I'll be late but earlier than I thought. I'm hoping to be free @6:30 or so, I'll head straight there from DA...

edit...didnt work out, got stuck at work until 7:30...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom