Nov 2022 TNF photos (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
@Sayer Lane , Thanks for organizing this! We had a lot of fun, it was a great first intro to driving on something other than paved or well graded gravel. Both we, and the dogs, were beyond tired by the end of that 600-1 though. I don't think the seats in the 60 are as supportive as they ought to be. Also, thanks to Rob for the loaner radio! Being a complete and total noob, I had no clue what was needed.

Thought it might be nice to have all the photos in one thread. These are the few I took, have to dig through the large number from my wife still:

sPG42kN.jpg

rquTGo7.jpg

ofNWADt.jpg

5rCP3Ll.jpg

Last edited:
Thought it might be nice to have all the photos in one thread. These are the few I took, have to dig through the large number from my wife still:

sPG42kN.jpg

rquTGo7.jpg

ofNWADt.jpg

5rCP3Ll.jpg
Gotta love the fire tower shot. If you had gone up a couple of more flights we would have probably disappeared. 😁

Couple? I went a Half flight up and everything vanished into whiteness!

Wife's photos:

GdCOzoJ.jpg

kD5dUAF.jpg

RIIANnV.jpg

2pnbchE.jpg

SRNyDdK.jpg

CuGZaIh.jpg

ldBmjvY.jpg

GvLKFz7.jpg

T9pDHhM.jpg

PNoMTzs.jpg

g3SIjBK.jpg

8nsYkEr.jpg

iO9iVxN.jpg

Uc4tFTR.jpg

PAjLia1.jpg

BROZX4p.jpg

0oqZMaP.jpg
After seeing your photos I’m now embarrassed that I posted mine. I obviously need to up my game. 😊

@Gun Runner 5 That's one of my favorites too. Probably the clearest it was all day! Any chance you could put names to rigs? We didn't catch who everyone was.
@Gun Runner 5 That's one of my favorites too. Probably the clearest it was all day! Any chance you could put names to rigs? We didn't catch who everyone was.
Blue and Silver 77 Series ….. Rob and Kim Smith
100 Series …. Sayer Lane (the organizer)
100 Series (white) …. Andrew Kornegay
80 Series ….. Ryan Underwood and family
79 Series Ute ….. Charles Harrell
75 Series Ute (green) …. Steve Wharton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom