For Sale Not mine. _Another_ '72, Eugene OR, $950 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not mine.

Only one pic. It's called a parts truck, or an ambitious project. I like the patina.

For when the listing goes away.
00Q0Q_OqZdM5B7XF_1200x900.jpg

that looks like a screaming deal, costs less than an iphone

No text describing what's there and what's not, so better email him. I'd like to go see it, but my :princess: would absolutely kill me. Even so, I do aspire to have a pig someday, and must therefore have a bit of a death wish.

No text describing what's there and what's not, so better email him. I'd like to go see it, but my :princess: would absolutely kill me. Even so, I do aspire to have a pig someday, and must therefore have a bit of a death wish.
I talked to the guy. He was very helpful. The car had a rebuilt title. The original owner rolled it 18 yrs ago think he said. It obviously had a rear quarter repair. Otherwise I’d say a great deal. Looks like it sold.
AAD6C223-F405-4D0D-846A-D89649A9D642.jpeg
248682AB-5446-4F30-B3CF-1866F6133BDA.jpeg
FC8CBA1E-0653-4AF1-AC37-2C442508F8A4.jpeg

I kept looking at that add on CL, great deal, Also a red one for about the same price that said it was parked 18 years ago because they hit a deer, cracked the radiator, and it was so rare they could never find another radiator for it. I am still trying to figure that one out.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom