SOLD NOS OEM TOYOTA Locking Vented Gas Cap's w/ 2 TEq Keys 73- Later FJ45 PICK UP , FJ60 / FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1.00.jpg

are there anymore locking gas caps left? interested in purchasing one

YES there is .

i have ONLY like 7 remaining ............

can i purchase thru your site? or thru you directly

hi erik

the door is open now , please go to my store and feel welcom and at home , pick up what you need ,. please report back wehen your done , so i can turn back on my inventory program

thanks brother

matt

Good heck toyotamatt, I got this sexy thang in the mail today and it slipped on the 1982 FJ45 like a dream, just like you said it would. Very happy with the purchase. Now I don't have to worry about getting my gas swiped or jokers putting something in my tank. Not only that, but it feels very substantial, looks great and my guess is will last a very long time.

Thanks again!!!

Old
20210306_175500.jpg

New
20210309_174251.jpg

Last edited:
Good heck toyotamatt, I got this sexy thang in the mail today and it slipped on the 1982 FJ45 like a dream, just like you said it would. Very happy with the purchase. Now I don't have to worry about getting my gas swiped or jokers putting something in my tank. Thanks again!!!

Old
View attachment 2609050

New
View attachment 2609051

you forgot the ULTRA RARE Special Edition FJ45 ONLY Teq keys installed shots ? :beer: 🦄

i am very very happy well that you are pleased with this particular FJ45 Locking cap i stock NOS , its fit and finish factory correct

at first , when i bought a entire ABC Storage unit full of nothing but NOS OEM Toyota Genuine parts , i was unsure about locking gas caps in general ?

i hit the old T-TEN books , and dug hard online , the 3 different , OEM part #'s on the factory parts box , 1 stamped and 2 hand written , both Forward supersede and backwards supersede to one another , kinda like a family tree .....

the odd part is they all end up in one last updated place ?

9/73-1984 FJ45

and crazy as it took me back , ? 8/80-9/87 FJ60 , 10-87-1/90 FJ62 also ..........

once that it me like a huge MALE Unicorn bucking and back-kicking me in the jaw of my face , 😆

i realized how many i had aquired , and it clicked i could possibly serve up every single active FJ45 MUD MEMBER if the cards so chose to fall that way ?

i started out with just over 3,000 caps , now down to last single case of under 50 pcs

its been a unique a phun road , and also to hook many 60 series folks too ..........

at first i said to my self why a locking fuel door 60.62 ?

then during literately dozen or more R&D hours of correct by the book research , i came accross FJ60 , 61, 62 in Saudi spec. region and Columbia spec region , without a lock cylinder mounted on the fuel door at all ?

so it came full; circle the why , the why TECH , and so forth ...........

so that's the tale of 3K+ pcs of UNICORN FLYING SAUCER's FROM OUTER SPACE oem Timeless visual design feature oem locking gas caps ............

its very fitting you came across my old old ad when and how you did , i am very great full you entrusted my word and more over life time of Toyota genuine parts experience and now the very very rewarding time personally i spend here on mud as
a professional Consultant of sorts helping folks get form A-B daily , or just step 1 to step 2 and beyond ...

i told you straight up you would be all over the place after the first install , and it clicking that well you now own a real piece of history , with a TREASURE OF OAK ISLAND appearance in our shared Teq World .............😇

TOTAL LOCKING GAS CAP BLISS !

😁

1615345353959.jpeg

Last edited:
Ultra rare....FJ40 Locking Gas Cap???!!! You bet cha!

So I sent @ToyotaMatt a PM on Sunday, asking if this awesome gas cap would fit on my cruiser. He immediately asks for a picture of my current setup...

a78266d178ce761b0d18e5c8da9d9b8c71ef739e-14.jpg

Boom, he gets it real time. He asks for a measurement...

282be4d94f1cdf70b8a0c7eea95407df701ef929-14.jpg

boom he gets it. Mr. Skunkworks asks me to please stand by...
A minute goes by I get this back....
a3060e9089214be987b4dc4c7d64c08916f29a65-14.jpg

We discuss, using our combined intellect, hatch a plan for me to purchase this gas cap..must come with keys I said...boom.
2cd7a43079868d5bb6ea7dafb22588c22310bb8e-14.jpg

Vintage TEQ keys...deal sealed. That day I get shipping confirmation and tracking numbers.
Wednesday arrives...
7151362e26a9fd834bfcecadb0787020ad2ee66c-14.jpg

I can say a few things...it's heavy duty, locking, the gasket is huge, the box... pure NOS goodness. I couldn't be happier! This was a great example of real time customer service and Matt taking the time to work with me to see if it would work.

My filler neck was from my original tub (3/73) and my new (I think poor wally tub) is from a (6/72). So I would think it would fit other pre-73 FJ40s as well.

thank you for the kind words , it makes helping fellow members a job i like to do ..... :)

ONLY 4 CAPS REMAINING then there HISTORY none on the RADAR .......

Last edited:

I have More then a Few NOS OEM TOYOTA Locking Gas Caps

Part # 77031-21050
/ 77031-21051 / 69058-21010

Comes with a Nice set of
TEq Keys

It Will Fit a 1981-1990 FJ60 / FJ62 , NO fuel door interference issues

This is a
SUPER HEAVY DUTY Weather tight VENTED TOYOTA Locking Gas Cap

Thick Rubber Seal , much thicker then a NON-Locking cap

$128.50

Please Simply PM Me if u would like one or More Locking Gas Caps

NOTE i have ONLY 4 Caps Remaining ..........

View attachment 1941747View attachment 1941748

View attachment 2595811

View attachment 2595812
Are there any more left? I know it's an old thread, so figured I'd ask.

Thanks!

Hi Matt. I've been trying to reach you via PM about the acorn gas caps I purchased. Thanks, Dennis

just back in town from a few days away

lets chat there now

thanks matt

Such an old thread I know, but do you guys have a lead as to where I can find one of these. I'm late to the party, but I still like to party...

what year and Modle Land Cruiser you have ?

i have soulutiones here still
OEM toyota

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom