Northwest OHV Park - Bridgeport, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone ever been to this place (here)? Curious if anyone has been out there and what they thought of it...

It's OK, really not bad for something that's 25 miles from my door. Lots of easy trails, and few fun more challenging ones. Built around an old gravel quarry operation so it can be muddy in the low spots if it's been raining. Not very well marked, so you kind of have to explore.

Thanks for the feedback folks... I might be in valkyrie, I'll PM closer to the date.

Our local club helped cut alot of trails, some are a little harder but there are quite a few modereate ones?

I have some slow leaks from the top of my radiator (cracking at the upper seam) and there is no way I will have it replaced by this weekend (tried JBWeld and it won't hold). I am hesitant to head out with the group knowing there is an issue with the ride.

Anyone else ever done some trails with minor coolant leaks or is this a bonehead move and I should take care of the issue before hitting the trails? I think I know the answer... just need a smack up side the head to confirm. :cheers:

I am hesitant to head out with the group knowing there is an issue with the ride. Anyone else ever done some trails with minor coolant leaks or is this a bonehead move and I should take care of the issue before hitting the trails? I think I know the answer... just need a smack up side the head to confirm. :cheers:

You don't want to be "that guy". Fix yer junk already- you have a few days! :)

Anyone take pics of the ride this past weekend? I’m interested in seeing some yota action shots at Bridgeport...

I replaced the rad and all of the driveline ujoints but I am still dealing with grinding from the front when in 4H, over 20mph and letting off the gas (no grinding when accelerating, only decelerating). I was hoping the issue was the front ujoint(s) but I was wrong (driveline vibes gone from the rear though). I am guess it is a diff bearing…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom