Northeasterners: 2H and H55F FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to sell a 2H diesel and H55F tranny and t-case out of a '86 HJ60. The motor is need of a rebuild and is currently disassembled. Therefore I know what the motor will need and have sourced all the parts. The H55F five-speed is in good shape and shifts well.

Price: $2000 for the package

Here's the hitch: I parts are located in Vermont, but I am currently at school in South Carolina. Shipping is out of the question but I am willing to help with delivery though not to California. I will be home for a week in March, so something can be arranged then, otherwise not until May. So, if you are located in the northeast, are looking for a diesel and are in no particular rush, drop me an email!

gehnfujii@hotmail.com

Hey, what happened?

Is this the truck you bought not too long ago?

Not to be a vulture, but if you are parting the whole thing, I am in CT, and could probably use a lot of the parts.

And what was wrong with the motor? Something I could be looking out for in mine?

I have an 87 hj60 and it seems to run perfect, but who knows?

Thanks,
Alex

Yes, This is the same truck but I am not parting the whole thing out. I would never! :eek:

I bought it with a bad motor and trailered it over the boarder. I am a college student so for the sake of money an getting the truck on the road (or offroad :D) ASAP, I have decided to buy a used running diesel and swap it in instead of rebuilding this one. That would take a lot less time and save me the money I would have to pay someone to rebuild this motor for me. Thats all. Great potential plus its already stateside!

Mine is the same color, if thats the one in the pic...

What motor are you swapping in? And why sell the tranny?

Oh, and I like the tube bumper on it... I have a butt-ugly warn bumper with winch.
Mine used to be a surveyors truck.

Alex

Yup that's the one. A used running 1HZ hopefully, and I would probably get a tranny with it. I need to get the truck on the road so it would be quicker for me swap in a running motor since I am a fulltime student.

I may be selling the tube bumper if I can save up for a bullbar. an eye out here for it.

sup gehn,

i'm bout to send you a pm (if the frickin internet will stay workin),
but just sayin that i'm interested in both the diesel and h55f.

have a good one,
malphrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom