1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northeasterners: 2H and H55F FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by VTCruiser, Jan 30, 2004.

1. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

I am looking to sell a 2H diesel and H55F tranny and t-case out of a '86 HJ60. The motor is need of a rebuild and is currently disassembled. Therefore I know what the motor will need and have sourced all the parts. The H55F five-speed is in good shape and shifts well.

Price: $2000 for the package

Here's the hitch: I parts are located in Vermont, but I am currently at school in South Carolina. Shipping is out of the question but I am willing to help with delivery though not to California. I will be home for a week in March, so something can be arranged then, otherwise not until May. So, if you are located in the northeast, are looking for a diesel and are in no particular rush, drop me an email!

gehnfujii@hotmail.com

2. adasilva

adasilva

Hey, what happened?

Is this the truck you bought not too long ago?

Not to be a vulture, but if you are parting the whole thing, I am in CT, and could probably use a lot of the parts.

And what was wrong with the motor? Something I could be looking out for in mine?

I have an 87 hj60 and it seems to run perfect, but who knows?

Thanks,
    Alex

3. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

Yes, This is the same truck but I am not parting the whole thing out. I would never! :eek:

I bought it with a bad motor and trailered it over the boarder. I am a college student so for the sake of money an getting the truck on the road (or offroad :D) ASAP, I have decided to buy a used running diesel and swap it in instead of rebuilding this one. That would take a lot less time and save me the money I would have to pay someone to rebuild this motor for me. Thats all. Great potential plus its already stateside!

4. stevek

stevek

5. adasilva

adasilva

Mine is the same color, if thats the one in the pic...

What motor are you swapping in? And why sell the tranny?

Oh, and I like the tube bumper on it... I have a butt-ugly warn bumper with winch.
    Mine used to be a surveyors truck.

Alex

6. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

Yup that's the one. A used running 1HZ hopefully, and I would probably get a tranny with it. I need to get the truck on the road so it would be quicker for me swap in a running motor since I am a fulltime student.

I may be selling the tube bumper if I can save up for a bullbar. an eye out here for it.

7. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

As of 2/10, still available.

8. 72cruiser

72cruiser

sup gehn,

i'm bout to send you a pm (if the frickin internet will stay workin),
    but just sayin that i'm interested in both the diesel and h55f.

have a good one,
    malphrus

9. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

cool. I may be able to figure out a way to bring it down here to school with me. The motor is reassembled minus the pistons and rods, for easier transport. we can probably work something out.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">