SOLD NorCal: Gturbo Grunter needs rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dirtyboots

Atrocious Driving
Threads
Gturbo Grunter (unknown build date) approximately 3,000 miles over 3 years, attached to a 1HDT running 15 psi. As soon as it started howling it was removed. There was some glitter in the intake and beard watering. Fortunately nothing got past the intake, the housing doesn't look damaged, and I caught it before anything happened to the motor. I have no idea what caused the failure, and have reinstalled another turbo in the exact same fashion, because what could possibly go wrong. I would have bought another Gturbo but they were out of stock at the time. (Instead I bought a Kunigawa because it was in stock and shipped quick).

About 3 years ago I bought it brand new / uninstalled from a Canadian Mud member, eh. So I don't know when it was built or any purchase details. I might be going to the Mountain Transit Authority Frolic in Hollister Hills in a couple weeks. I would also trade for shop time @orangefj45 or @OverLand Cruisers .
It may also fit in a flat rate USPS containers disassembled? All pictured is included.
FWIW, a new Grunter is $2395 AU (no shipping), with a $950 core charge.
$450 obo, located in Windsor, California 95492

IMG_1471.JPEG
IMG_1473.JPEG
IMG_1474.JPEG
IMG_1475.JPEG

Very interested
Pm inbound

Taking the best offer..here's the real deal, this is a very active and dangerous turbo. It moves around on the floor and when you least expect it becomes a tripping hazard. So very sadly I have to get this to a new home or have it destroyed. But I don't know how to take care of it and it's out of control and dangerous. BTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom