Non Summer Non Cruiser Sightings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Couple of pics from today (army truck) and a few weeks ago, from Amherst, MA.

IMG_9929.JPG
IMG_6438.JPG

1962, asking 5k. Totally worth it. SBC, clean frame, lots of new crap. First Jeep I want to buy

Hmmm something to think about for sure.
Where did you see it? I have a friend that is a big Willy's Guy. He just restored a couple of pickup trucks and a wagon.

In canton. They were working on it for the owner. It was completely pristine
Yup, that’s who I got my welder from. Nice guy.

Saw this tonight at my workplace in Colchester. Most likely a residents or patients family member. Stopped at Harry’s after as well and the main drag was teeming w/ old cars and trucks.

EA301037-EFE9-4BAB-AF67-557D1027E5BA.jpeg

Still isn’t summer yet! Spotted this modified ‘85 Jeep Cherokee in Moodus today as me and kid were coming off trail at the old Frank Davis Resort. Owner, Emily said she’d done it herself (w/ the help of a boyfriend) took a year of bits here and there. Originally was a CO truck that she drive here but it got crunched somehow which I missed cuz I wasn’t paying attention fully. Cute truck, adorable girl.

999D7E9B-2CC8-4636-B3D2-17B1CAB9F5E2.jpeg

FBEAE98C-4B9C-45E9-8C85-4D4984ED5358.jpeg

Thought this was an interesting build up of a Subaru. Looks fairly capable. Needs to lose the big red box and barrel? on the rack.

Mud 1025.JPG

Saw this tonight at the grocery store and hung out till the owner appeared. Funny I spotted him in the store and had a feeling it was his.
‘87 Jimmy. Said it’s his DD. Does the body and frame in fluid film every season or so. Said he just got a completely rust free one from Cali.
I love the rear hub covers.

AFA7C2CF-23FB-4256-963B-24085F80A514.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom