NOLA Happy Hours (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you will be in NOLA and would like to meet up for a :beer: or Dr. Pepper, post it up here. Date, time, location...

Friday 1/27/12, 7:00 pm, The Bulldog in Mid City. I plan on taking Captain (my lab) to hang out for a couple beverages and maybe dinner. :princess: is in Phoenix and no work for tonight!

beach cruiser said:
Friday 1/27/12, 7:00 pm, The Bulldog in Mid City. I plan on taking Captain (my lab) to hang out for a couple beverages and maybe dinner. :princess: is in Phoenix and no work for tonight!

I would love to but I have to do housework before the realtor comes on the morning. If I get done early I will give you a call.

I would love to but I have to do housework before the realtor comes on the morning. If I get done early I will give you a call.
Sounds good! And good luck!

Not enough lead time for me, But I'm now subscribed to this thread.

Are we still on for Sunday??

I just left work. That is why I suck at meeting up at specific times. But, I plan on leaving in a few to head down there if anyone wants to meet up.
Kevin, I'm still in for Sunday early. I have to be back to my house by 1pm. If that's not enough time, we can go another time soon.

It should be fine ,give me a call

I'm out for tomorrow. Way too much to get finished before my dad gets in tomorrow afternoon. I'm about to leave for work and won't get home till the early morn. I was really looking forward to it. Maybe next week...:mad:

I'm in for wherever. Just tell me where you'll be. I'll try to get out of here as close to 5 as possible.

Hey guys, I can't make it. I was just reminded by my mother that she and my father will be coming over to visit the kids this evening and I can't leave my wife by herself to deal with the in-laws.
I can understand that! My dad and uncle left this morning.
Maybe tomorrow would work better for all of us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom