No more heep (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landwagon

SILVER Star
Threads
Just checking in, its been some time, but Ive had enough with the rubicon it's gone.
We just picked up a 07 fjc and I have once again been biten.
yes it's got buttons

All ready thinking FALL CRAWL.

good to be back.

Tim

need Pics. How come you been hiding so long?

Tim its good to hear from you, congrats on the rig. Yeah I need to come out of hiding myself...lol. Life has been hard but its gotten alot better.

Matt where y at these days?

:cheers:

I am in clarksville tn. Probably be here another year and half. The wifey has less than 2 weeks before she pops out the baby.

Thats awesome, Matt think you guys will take some time off for the new little one?:cool:

Time off for what? we are in Tennessee now. I do have the 60 here and I am rebuilding the rear axle and hopefully getting rid of a vibration.

:lol: dumb question, I meant the baby.

It took me 3 years to figure out of old 62 had a bent carrier:rolleyes:.

Jim C and I installed the rear locker and when I tired to put the axle back in the damn thing would go!

Time off for what? we are in Tennessee now. I do have the 60 here and I am rebuilding the rear axle and hopefully getting rid of a vibration.

She has been laid off since november so she is off until the kid is in school i guess. I will take a few days off of work but trying to save vacation time for the holidays.

I dont think its a bent housing. I am putting a arb in and taking out the aussie so I will find out tomorrow. but I am affraid its going to be the transfercase. I didn't rebuild it when I did the h55.

Mine are in the mail, we should have a get together before fall crawl, (wrenching party) it will kill me having parts, but i could wait to put them on for it, or we could just do yours and go for a ride.

( should we start a post )

Tim

Tim I know you cannot wait.....lol. I have been talking with Genny when to come down. I suppose if I get enogh overtime I will still be ordering next week.

what ever you wanna do bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom