no more dash plaques? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I didn't even get a sticker this year ???

yes, the dash plaques.

a sad tale of woe.

basically, we are attempting to get some standardization in the way (date) we begin sending the new plaques. It has been haphazard to date.... New 04 plaques will begin in Jan/Feb. if you're renewal is Nov/Dec, you'll get that year (the closing year). but we will be consistent with that cutoff or change over date for membership plaques. There is also some ordering issues but I won't bother you with that.

If you did not get a plaque, that is because we have record of you already receiving an 03 and we didn't want to send you another. If you missed the 04 plaque, its because your renewal is nov/Dec and you already have an 03 plague, your 04 will be in your 04 Nov/Dec renewal.

We are also revamping plaques for multi-year renewals which we are beginning to push... renewal for 2 or 3 years and be done with it... but TLCA needs to make sure we keep you current in plaques.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh, members only receive two stickers when joining. None are sent for renewals. But you can purchase extra stickers by visiting www.tlca.org

Thanks!

I just got my renewal a couple weeks ago, got my card showing Sep 04 expiration and dash plaque with "TLCA 27 Years, MEMBER 2004"!! :p

[quote author=MD11Fr8Dog link=board=10;threadid=5912;start=msg48478#msg48478 date=1065574495]
I just got my renewal a couple weeks ago, got my card showing Sep 04 expiration and dash plaque with "TLCA 27 Years, MEMBER 2004"!! :p
[/quote]

oh sure rub it in, but considering your tlca number...your a puppy, not a dog :flipoff2: count the dash plaques in my photo. two plaques are events...the rest are tlca.. :D

[quote author=nuclearlemon link=board=10;threadid=5912;start=msg48662#msg48662 date=1065625844]
oh sure rub it in, but considering your tlca number...your a puppy, not a dog :flipoff2: count the dash plaques in my photo. two plaques are events...the rest are tlca.. :D
[/quote]

Hey now, I still have 4 plaques - '01-'04!! :flipoff2: Nothing on MY dash right now, not even switches!! :'(

[quote author=MD11Fr8Dog link=board=10;threadid=5912;start=msg49630#msg49630 date=1065813031]
Hey now, I still have 4 plaques - '01-'04!! :flipoff2: Nothing on MY dash right now, not even switches!! :'(
[/quote]
At your rate of progress, you should have 3 more by the time it's on the road..... :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
You need to set a goal to have it at Katemcy Rocks......

Butch

[quote author=Texican link=board=10;threadid=5912;start=msg49691#msg49691 date=1065824970]
At your rate of progress, you should have 3 more by the time it's on the road..... :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
You need to set a goal to have it at Katemcy Rocks......

Butch
[/quote]

No shiat!! Why can't I just set life aside and finish?? :'( Katemcy is my goal, it became that when you guys announced! Already offered my right seat to Mark Hawley!

Good news is, I'm starting to be able to get around a little and should be able to do some "wrenching" with in the week!! :D

I promise you a Fat Tire if you promise me a Shiner!! :flipoff2:

Oh, and I won't need a ride to Sea World, I was there opening day!! :flipoff2:

[quote author=MD11Fr8Dog link=board=10;threadid=5912;start=msg49695#msg49695 date=1065825648]
I promise you a Fat Tire if you promise me a Shiner!! :flipoff2:

Oh, and I won't need a ride to Sea World, I was there opening day!! :flipoff2:
[/quote]
We will have Shiner on tap........... :flipoff2:
BYOM (bring your own mug)
Butch

[quote author=Texican link=board=10;threadid=5912;start=msg49827#msg49827 date=1065881212]

BYOM (bring your own mug)

[/quote]

You can count on that!! Those damn Texas mugs are too small for me!! :flipoff2: :beer:

hey all...

Good news and bad news.

We got the 04 plaques! :D
They have a typo on them :'(

But the format looks great and replacement plaques are on the way and should be ready for Jan/Feb distribution.

From now all, all membership plaques for a specific year will begin in Jan/Feb. Period.

Thanks!

damn tony...you got me all excited and let me down again...still no placques...will i ever fill my dash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom