SOLD NM 1985 Landcruiser FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(140, 150, 179)
overview.jpeg

Up for sale, is my 1985 Lancruiser FJ60 at a reduced price. According to the CarFax report, it has been in New Mexico since 1990, with one owner from 42k to 164k miles. It was sold to Rich Ford in Albuquerque in 2005, the purchaser then put 3,500 miles on it, then I purchased it in Santa Fe in 2006 with about 167k miles on it. I put on a little over 100k miles in the 17 years that I have owned it, and it currently has 269,278 miles on the original 2F engine. It has not ever been in an accident.
It has a manual 4-speed transmission, manual locking hubs, and reliable functioning 4WD. Muffler and tailpipe were replaced in 2010. There is a little rust on the quarter panels, and has a few dings and tree scratches in the original faded paint. The stereo doesn't function, and the windshield sprayers need work. No A/C. It was stock when I bought it, and all modifications listed below have been done since then.
It was recently inspected by Cutting Edge Automotive in Santa Fe, and is mechanically sound. It runs well and was my daily driver to work for many years. 4WD works great, it can shift into 2HI, 2LO, 4HI, and 4LO (2LO is one of the modifications made). Many parts that were replaced or removed are available, such as the headlight sprayers and mudflaps (see pictures of spare parts shown below). Some parts were not kept, such as some chrome pieces that were taken off.

Modifications include:
De-smogged​
Old Man Emu 2.5" lift kit & suspension package​
ARB Protection Steps​
Custom bumpers:​
Front bumper doubles as an Air Tank, and has two 1" shackle mounts​
Rear bumper has built-in hitch receiver, shackle mounts, and two 1" posts for mounting swing gates​
Delco Remy alternator​
replaced steering gear and power steering pump​
Volvo compressor installed to fill Air Tank front bumper (original A/C compressor was removed)​
BMW 3-Series, manually adjusted front seats​
Smittybilt center console​
CB radio - Cobra SoundTracker​
Tinted windows with a few scratches​
New headlights​
Tires are BFGoodrich T/A 33 x 10.5 on non-stock steel R15 wheels, plus a full size spare.​
Let me know if you would like specific pictures or have any questions, thank you!​
passenger ext.jpeg
rear ext.jpeg
driver ext.jpeg
front ext.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom