NLA Parts Database (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I haven't bothered to search around the forums, but is there an existing thread for NLA parts for the LC200, with a column for potential substitutes yet?

I have already discovered one minor connector that Toyota no longer stocks or makes, which, in that particular situation, related to a connector that is purpose-built to plug into the LC200 License Plate lights, the LP light chassis can only receive that type of connector...thus, this could be an issue down the road if someone were trying to restore an LC200 back to "stock." Seems to me folks in the future might be able to save themselves a lot of time if there were a simple spreadsheet containing known NLA parts that might also provide some substitute options when/where available.

A database/workbook containing a list of all NLA parts would also help all of us to salvage/rescue the most important parts from salvage-LC200s in the future. Example for the above NLA connector would be to immediately remove the No. 2 Backdoor wiring harness from any salvage LC200 you find and put it on eBay for other folks to purchase, since that wiring harness is known to have a LOT of NLA electrical connectors woven in to the harness. (and here we are less than 24 months since they discontinued the US Model...go figure).

My first contribution to the LC200 NLA Parts Database:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle: Toyota LC200 (3UR-FE; US Model), Manufactured after August of 2018.
Toyota P/N: 82824-76060
Description: Housing, Connector
Location/Purpose: Connect the No. 2 Back Door Wiring Harness to separately connect to the LH and RH License Plate Lights.
Dealer Work-Around/Substitution: Locate a salvage connector; purchase the No. 2 Back Door Wiring Harness for full replacement; or use substitute connectors and tools to fabricate a workaround. All three will likely require specialized tools and knowledge relating to wire harness and connector pin-outs.
Possible Substitute P/N: Toyota P/N 90980-11148 - Housing, Connector F; may require replacement of the existing License Plate Light with a pre-2018 Light assembly.

FSM Image:
Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 4.54.45 PM.png

Additional Images:

Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 5.16.40 PM.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a thought, I have done zero due diligence to determine if some other sharp forum member has addressed this issue. So if there is an existing thread, just bump this over.

Thanks everyone!

X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom