For Sale Nissan d21 with Sd25 located on Salt Spring Island BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1987 Nissan D21 pick up SD25 diesel

Up for sale is my SD25.
Body needs work but frame is mint.
Engine has 200miles (325km)
Bought this truck to drive to the baja. Unfortunately US customs didn’t like my lack of vaccines. Was turned around the border in November and flew down here for the winter. I get back March 10 and need a bigger truck to do firewood. Hence I’m selling this truck.
Tires are general AT on 14 inch rims. Just did rear brakes. Rad was done by previous owner. I also replaced the water pump as I was heading to hot climate. Did a couple hoses along the way. Also did shocks.
I was getting 9litres/100km on the island driving on two lane roads.
It’s an amazing truck.
Open to offers.

D1866CA3-646F-496F-982F-A785FDC395CF.jpeg

Up for sale is my SD25.
Bought this truck to drive to the baja. Unfortunately US customs didn’t like my lack of vaccines. Was turned around the border in November and flew down here for the winter. I get back March 10 and need a bigger truck to do firewood. Hence I’m selling this truck.
Tires are general AT on 14 inch rims. Just did rear brakes. Rad was done by previous owner. I also replaced the water pump as I was heading to hot climate. Did a couple hoses along the way. Also did shocks.
It’s an amazing truck.
Open to offers.

View attachment 3235086
I am interested in this truck. It is similar to one I had for many years and would love to have another one like it. Is it still available?

Up for sale is my SD25.
It’s an amazing truck.
Open to offers.

View attachment 3235086

I am interested in this truck. It is similar to one I had for many years and would love to have another one like it. Is it still available?

Up for sale is my SD25.
It’s an amazing truck.
Open to offers.

View attachment 3235086
Are you back home yet? I am definitely interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom