Next Generation Tundra - Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Working at the dealerships we have heard there are going to be 2 power plants available, the twin-turbo V6 and a hybrid variant of the Tundra. The hybrid variant is rumored to have the towing capacity of a 3/4 ton Chevy, Dodge, and Ford's.

Also, if you look at the front ends of the 4Runner and Tacoma there are some design similarities mainly in the grill designs.

I'm really hoping the hybrid power train will be available in most of the trim levels. I'm all in on it, but won't likely be in the financial position to purchase a TRD Pro or Platinum Tundra for quite some time.

I'm really hoping the hybrid power train will be available in most of the trim levels. I'm all in on it, but won't likely be in the financial position to purchase a TRD Pro or Platinum Tundra for quite some time.

Rumor is that like the updated design it actually came in cheaper than the first rendition of the current Tundra. The hybrid probably won't be available on the base line but the upper line it will be, meaning you do not have to buy a PRO or Platinum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom