Newest ONSC Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I personally hate Toyota diesels but if you go to the Raleigh monthly meetings and or the relic run check out johny’s 60 and talk to him for a minute. You will want a 4bt in your 60.
@GLTHFJ60

Not an ONSC member but been on MUD a while...glad to see you on here @adman02. I will have to get working on my GX and catch you at Uwharrie some time soon. Can’t wait to see the 62.

Toyota diesels are great but they are generally very expensive, as are the parts and performance parts are expensive and even harder to source than regular stuff.
They are great if you just want a dead set reliable diesel engine.
There are tons of diesel options out there though. Just depends what you want, I've owned or been in charge of and daily driven, through work, just about every kind out there. All have their pros and cons. My personal vehicles have been 6.9 ford diesel, 4bt, 6bt, om603, om606, om617, 6.2 gm, 6.5 gm, bew vw.
If you want diesel over gas, there are plenty in the group to talk to about it.
Johnny would be a good source to pick his brain. He has a 4bt powered 60 and a 6.0 powered Ford.
I have my om606 set to eventually go in my cruiser but I love the car it's in so much I keep pushing the timeline down the line lol.
If I can find an Om648 car to replace it with I'd be happy.

Anyway welcome to the club its the best group of cruiser heads out there.

Lots if people, including myself, like these guys so much they keep posting and flying back for visits years after leaving the state.

Welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom