Newbie in Waco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New guy here. I'm looking for a good Cruiser mechanic in the Waco area. I think I may need my front axle seals replaced, and my usual mechanic didn't want to tackle it. I have a 1996 80, with about 193,500 miles on it.

I'd also appreciate it if any of you knowledgeable Cruiserheads in the area would PM me, because I need some help on some other maintenance/repair issues. I've looked on the Tech forums, and that helps some, but nothing beats talking to somebody who's already been down the road, especially for somebody like me with limited mechanical acumen. By "limited", I mean that I can replace stop light bulbs and change a tire, but replacing headlights is just about beyond my abilities. I can successfully change the air filter, though.

Thanks,
bootfoot

I'm in Austin. Edwin is very knowledgeable- email him- lcspec@sbcglobal.net He used to have a repair shop for Cruisers. Never used him, but know plenty of folks that have and they like him.

We had a wrench day today and are planning on another next weekend, time TBD if you feel like making the trip as well as depending on what you want to accomplish. I know some of use are going to install an engine.

Cheers,
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom