newb mobile al (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i was a former jeep addict until, i started looking into cruisers, long story short i found mud and the hunt was on, I ended up buying my 76 40 from JesterB on this forum (thanks man) i didnt take any pics before i started the tear down so if anybody has any old ones of JesterBs old 40 please send:D
Picture 015.jpg
Picture 016.jpg
Picture 018.jpg

i have a couple color choices, i painted both aprons one is Krylon Kaki gloss and one is Satin Pebble ( looks like dune my fav) the bib is painted the gloss Kaki

let me know what you think
Picture 021.jpg
Picture 024.jpg
Picture 025.jpg

I got pics, lemme dig'em up.

thanks man

Here they do..... and welcome! I'll be down that way at some point during the holidays...

I wanted that junk so bad, but Jes kept telling me to "get well", you scored on this. Why didn't you buy his 80 as well?

FJ40.jpg

FJ40_2.jpg

FJ40_3.jpg

FJ40_4.jpg

I like the front seat mod/upgrade you got going on in your pics.

Funny story on that truck. I tried to buy that truck years ago (many times) from the previous owner (not Jes) and was always shot down. It was located about half way between Jackson and Starkville, MS. The old man used it for hunting and said "man that thing will go anywhere" I went through there a few weeks ago and he now has a Kubota side by side that has taken it's place. I bet it wont last as long as that 40. Good score. Now get back to work!

Later,

Good looking rig. Landcruisers4ever (Garett) just restored a 76 FJ40 we found in a guys back yard.

Semper Fi

Last edited:
hey, sweet looking rig, theres alot of potential there! Welcome to the forum, I hope you will be able to make some of the future rides. Heres the 76 I just restored, what it was when we got it, and what he is now. We named him Smokey.
026.jpg

014-1.jpg

008.jpg

045.jpg

003-1.jpg

and how she sits...
004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

thanks, your rig looks sweet i need to get on the ball and get her running, i need to sell the 56 willis heep too!!

Ryan

anytime just let me know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom