New Website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok guys, here goes. I have been an amsoil dealer for quite some time, but have never done more than just buy for myself and some friends. I now am starting up a website www.jcsynthetics.com it should be up in a couple of days and if you are interested I will be giving a 10% discount to UC & ONSC members. So if you want to swap to synthetic, or already use it and want to support a fellow UC/ONSC member i'd appreciate it....

Cool!

JC Synthetics

Ok, here is the link to the website. As noted all ONSC members will recieve a 10% discount on all products, if you want something you see on my site just e-mail me and I will get it with your discount....

Ok, here is how this will work for UC & ONSC members. Go to my website http://www.lubedealer.com/JCSynthetics/
Find what products you would like to purchase...
E-mail me @ jay.conkin@mchsi.com with the item numbers or descriptions and quantity
I will reply with the total minus UC/ ONSC discount and you can send the funds via paypal and your order will be shipped.
Sounds simple right? Let me know if it is too convoluted and I can change things up.
If you order direct from the website it will NOT give you the discount and I cannot change those orders.

Doh!

I would like to add a little blurb about your business and a link to your website w/ the offer for ONSC members on the ONSC website - if that's ok with you?

Thanks, I sent in dues via paypal and am waiting on a welcome package or something... kidding

Are you still offering this? I am thinking about going Amsoil in my 2007 Classic Duramax. What's that going to set me back and what's the reco drain interval with this product?

:beer: Ramon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom