New user sign-up "Personal Details" link is broken (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi MUD,

New user here, who just went through the sign-up flow.

After signing up, there is a banner at the top of each page with instructions for new forum members. Mine looks like this:

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 11.39.02 PM.png

Clicking the "Personal Details" link shows the following error:

1589179243347.png

I can successfully add / change my avatar by manually navigating to Username Menu (upper right) > Account Details

Looks like the link ("Personal Details") in the new user banner should be updated to https://forum.ih8mud.com/account/account-details instead of https://forum.ih8mud.com/account/personal-details

Just thought I'd report that small bug to help new members on the forum. Thanks!

Tom

Thank you for catching that :) Suspect it's been that way for some time, the Welcome banner has been in place thru quite a few software updates.

Was searchin for intro forum/thread to say hello and show off my newly acquired LC. Does one exist?

Greetings! A friend from work referred me to iH8mud.com. Just learning my way around the site. I own a 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 (inherited from my father, who bought it brand new in 1985). I love it! I learned how to drive stick shift and parallel park on hills in this vehicle. Unfortunately, our 'family mechanic' was recently forced into retirement. His shop was purchased by Kaiser Permamente~smh (Shout out to Oakland Auto Works, rip). Now I intend to do all maintenance and repairs, myself. I've changed the spark plugs and done oil changes in the past, myself. But they're bigger jobs coming down the pipeline. These engines are fairly simple (almost like a tractor). I'm excited! I hope to share my Land Cruiser experience with iH8mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom