NEW TOY (2.0) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I probably will and that was the gearing I was thinking about. It already has 35s and I'll be driving it home tomorrow, so we'll see how it feels.
That sounds about right. I'm on 4.88/33s, and I've been very happy with how it behaves up here.

That sounds about right. I'm on 4.88/33s, and I've been very happy with how it behaves up here.
The current owner says he loves the way it drives on 35s with 411s... I have my doubts! ;)

Or slap a turbo on it, and maybe beef up the brakes...

NO turbos on OBDI equipped 80s. I don't really need one either and I can think of better things to do with $6K!

I probably will and that was the gearing I was thinking about. It already has 35s and I'll be driving it home tomorrow, so we'll see how it feels.
Try the Silver Peak cut off between Gold Field and Tonopah, it will give you a little dirt time. You by pass Tonopah so fuel up in Beatty. The road is pretty flat gravel but is like a lot of Nevada roads plus you go right by Angel Island and Treasure Island. Look for the Yacht when you drive through the town of Silver Peak. The Cinder cone is a good place to stretch your legs and have a nature break. Just another odd little corner of Nevada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom