New to the Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
I'm still a fairly new mudder and I have a white 95 fjz80 out in New Braunfels. I'm curious to see if ya'll can help me. I'm trying to clean up my 80 inside and out and wanted to know if ya'll had any suggestions as to places that will help me with:
Audio
Body work
Lift
I have a good size dent on the ft lft panel and my flare is rigged to fit. Also my rear rt flare is on the way off.
I would appreciate your knowledge and time. I'm bummed to know that I missed your meeting last night. Will I find dates and times of meetings on this forum? If not my email is victorglasper@gmail.com.
Thanks
Victor

Welcome!
Meetings are announced here...you could also host a WAT (wrench-a-thon) to enlist help on any of your mentioned items. Most if not all of us have done one or all of the things you asked about.
How about posting a photo of your rig?

Welcome!

Welcome to the area! It looks like you live out near Ben and Nathan. Come visit us at our next meeting and watch the boards for wrenching days and general activities.

Pic of my 80

I'm finally getting a pic of my 80. Thanks for the welcome. I hope to see y'all at the next meeting.

Victor
IMG_0135.jpg

more pics

Here are a few more pictures. They're off my camera phone because these are the only pics that will fit.
Victor
IMG_0170.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg

they just look soooo cute stock dont they? :flipoff2:

just joshin' ya, looks pretty clean...what are the details? Did you just get it, miles, history...all that jazz is what we like to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom