New site look? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To many ads.....but it does look nice. Still has lots of bugs to work out.

Doesn't show location of individuals posting unless you click on their profile. I've just like being able to see where people are from once they've posted and not have to look at their profile...then again, that's just me.

Looks like the location is working this morning. I saw ad's when i wasn't logged in, but i'm not seeing many now. I had to redo all my bookmarks, but that's a small price to pay i guess.

Jury is still out. I like some of the functionality (the ability to 'like' a post, etc) but feels like we're still working through lots of the bugs - as to be expected. Also, the actual text/message area seems smaller to me and more difficult to read. Might just be a learning curve though.

I like it, alot.

I run a forum of my own for a local RC club, and boy do I wish I could afford the software these IH8MUD uses.

I use an ad-blocker, so I see 0 ad's. I remember what the old iH8mud was like, so I could only imagine the ad's they put in the new layout.

Took a minute to locate the new clubhouse, I will have to update my signature.

i like it a lot

Takes some getting used to, but it's nice. But I just want Tapatalk back! I hate using web browsers to view forums. And what happened to the ALT+S keyboard shortcut to hit post?