Wanted New (or Used 2016+ with little miles) Land Cruiser 200 WANTED with/without Mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Everyone,

As the title says, im in the market for a new (no miles, not necessarily 2020), or used 2016+ LC 200.
White (or Silver)
With mods would be a plus

Ive seen and missed a 2017 with only 1,000 miles for 62k, so if theres deals to be had like that please reach out to me via PM.

Thanks, and again may add some custom stuff to it also so it is not completely stock looking.

Thanks for any help or advice!

Thanks for the advice, would take one quickly but when the price increases after talking to them I’ll just walk away any time that happens
Bait and switch!

but I agree

any differences in the 2016 vs 2020?

Here’s my advice - If you wait around for the best deal, aka he lowest price, you’ll be waiting a long time

The ones worth anything go quickly, so jump when it’s even close to your parameters

Good luck, the 2016+ are fantastic
Wise words.

X4

I found a certified 16 at an awesome price, hesitated for a day, sold.

Found another 3 hours away, drove out, hesitated to think over the weekend, sold. Lucked out because a few days later financing fell through and I was able to purchase it. Day I picked it up, a salesman came up and said "Glad you got a second chance, we had 3 buyers behind you if you passed on it."

Learned real quick, if you want a Cruiser and you find what you want, get it ASAP.

Back on the scene for a 2016+ white/terra combo. Preferably 2018+
Drop me a PM if you happen to see any good deals on your travels.
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom