New Montana TLCA Chapter Club name - Please Vote! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bagochips76

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.overlandcruisersmt.com
Hey Guys,

Wow! What a great turn out we had for the meeting last night! One of the takeaways that we discussed was regarding the name of the club. We decided that a thread would be started here so that everyone can make a suggestion and vote on a name. A few were thrown around...Big Sky Cruisers, Montana TLCA, Montana Cruisers and 406 Cruisers. Please vote on your favorite and in the next week or so, we will use the name that gets the most votes.

Cheers!
Stephen

It was great to meet all of you, I'm glad we're going to get this going. I've been thinking about a potential name ever since we talked about it last night. Speaking as an "outsider" I believe the state of Montana has this lore about it to most people in the US as a big, bad ass, mountainous place with lots of open land and a rugged lifestyle. Thats what drew me to moving here over anywhere else. In addition to that, I think it's really cool that we're going to be the first affiliated TLCA chapter in this whole, huge, awesome state. A lot of overlanders and offroaders travel through this area, and I believe we will become a prominent chapter because of our location. Because of those reasons, I propose that we simply use the name "Montana Cruisers." I picture the logo decaled safari style on my front doors.

Hey guys, sorry I missed the meeting, dang work gets in the way sometimes. I left a bunch of flyers on people's rigs, hopefully some of them worked, sounds like there was a great turn out. I agree with TN93LC with what was said about Montana but I like Montana TLCA just because it shows that we ate a part of the association and I feel this chapter is going to grow to be huge. Well that's my vote, see ya at the next meeting!
Keith

If there are those that want Big Sky Cruisers, I propose to make it Big Sky Land Cruisers as there is already a website/business of big sky cruisers out there.

Looks like we have a vote for Montana Cruisers, one for Montana TLCA and one for Big Sky Land Cruisers. Hopefully we will get some more input. We need to decide by Tuesday. Any one else? I'm sure everyone has an opinion. What do you want to name our club?

Ok, my official vote will be for 406 Cruisers. Simple, modern, & concise. :)

thanks for voting guys. the polls will be open for one more day so cast your votes!

Agreed, 406 Cruisers. Has a nice flow to it, even though my vehicle doesn't totally fit "Cruiser" part but close enough.

Well, I think we can call it. We will be 406 Cruisers. I think it's a great club name. Thanks to all who took the time to vote! We should have a logo before too long. We'll get it posted up asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom