New member introduction ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys and Gals
I've owned my FJ (2010 TTSE) for over 3 years now. I've been on the Blue room and Expedition Portal for a while now.
I have my truck (Achilles) built up as a camping, hunting, fishing, exploration vehicle. I believe in the KISS method so mechanically and electrically my truck remains very stock. Dependability out on the trail is of the utmost importance to me.

A lot of you I'm sure have seen my pictures on other forums.

I find the FJ to be the perfect truck for 1 or 2 people. 🚙:cheers:

Simple build ........

OME 3" lift with Medium springs all around
SPC upper control arms
Rad rubber engine splash guards
ARB dif breather kit
Ruff Tuff Camo seat covers
Maggiolina Extreme RTT
Frontrunner Slim Line II roof rack
House O Speed shift knobs (Love these things)
TRD engine skid
Weathertech floor mats
Max Trax, etc, etc ............

Anyways, Cheers !

IMG_0317.jpg

17.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

3.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome. Curious to see the custom shift knobs...

Well, I'm old school.
I just like the appearance and feel of these old style shift knobs. Being I have a auto trans, I do a lot of shifting out on the trail, especially in low range.

The billet ones are really cool but, a bit overdone for me. The picture doesn't show it but they are a really close match to the Sandstorm color of my truck.

IMG_0941.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Glendale. Nice FJ you have!

Thanks,
Getting ready for a week of camping in the Valley of the Gods/Moab area.

I am going to have to go search these shift knobs now. Is the OEM AT one just a screw on time to take off?

I am going to have to go search these shift knobs now. Is the OEM AT one just a screw on time to take off?

Yeah, they both just screw on and off. The new knobs have a jam nut that locks up against the bottom of the knob to keep them from turning.

Last edited:
There's some cool ones on Amazon. Most round ones are for the manual trans it seems. Brewsteril, where did you get yours for your AT?

House O Speed

Call and ask for Debbie, she will make sure the knobs are the correct size that you want (OD) and that they are drilled and tapped correctly for your vehicle.

Engraving/No Engraving, different OD sizes, whatever you want, they will make it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom