NEW Marlin Crawler WHEEL SPACERS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Marlin 1.5" wheel spacers never used

****ITEM SOLD****

Brand new never unwrapped (see photo) 4 Toyota wheel spacers from Marlin. Width is 1.5" (once again see writing in photo). My loss your gain, new they are $180 for all 4. Selling for $150.00 to the lower 48 with shipping included in the price. Below is the description from Marlin's site. Thanks. Toyota 6-Lug Wheel Spacers

We stock high quality bolt-on 1.5" wheel spacers. Each spacer is made from T6 Billet 6061 Aluminum and has a wheel pattern of 6 on 5.5 pattern, with Grade 10.9 (American Grade 8 Equivalent) 12mm studs and nuts. Easy to install: remove wheel, bolt on wheel spacer with provided nuts, reinstall wheel. Suggested Lug Nut Torque Rating: 75-80 ft-lbs. Do Not Exceed 85 ft-lbs.
Price per Pair.
MC-12221, Wheel Spacers, 1.25" Wide, $79
MC-12222, Wheel Spacers, 1.50" Wide, $89
MC-12223, Wheel Spacers, 2.00" Wide, $99

P.S. check out my "TROOPY" t-shirts for sale in the clothing section. Thanks.
IMG_4127.jpg

Last edited:
As I posted earlier I would prefer not to separate them. But if somebody else needed just a pair and if fortysixandtwo still wants a pair. I would separate for $65 plus shipping. Thanks.

alkarich/fortysixandtwo

I'll work with you on this. I need 1 pr to finish what I need. I'm in OR -- 97321

Don

I need a set of 4 so if you still have the set of 1.5" for $150 I will take them. PM me with the details where to send the gold.

Camarillo Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom