New LX owner checking in (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought this green LX470 a week or two ago. Long time gearhead, this is my first 4WD truck. Looking for places to go with it, people to go with, and an excuse to get the kids and dog (maybe the wife one day- a man can dream...) outside. More likely in fall/ winter for us, as I melt in hot weather. I'm in Gardendale, but am keeping an eye here as well as on the Birmingham club page since Huntsville's not THAT far a hike in the other direction.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

LX470.jpg

Welcome! You just missed our monthly meeting.

We have a wheeling trip planned this Saturday at Hawkpride Offroad Park, incase you're interested.

Otherwise, we can catch you next time.

Sharp rig, and welcome!

Definitely consider coming this weekend. It'll be a tamer recon-type trip than a bang-it-up wheeling trip, and there's always an open seat or two if you decide to spare your rig from a trail.

If you're keen on tinkering and wrenching sometime just holler, I'm in the shop far too often these days lol.

Zach

Sharp rig, and welcome!

Definitely consider coming this weekend. It'll be a tamer recon-type trip than a bang-it-up wheeling trip, and there's always an open seat or two if you decide to spare your rig from a trail.

If you're keen on tinkering and wrenching sometime just holler, I'm in the shop far too often these days lol.

Zach
Looks like fun, but headed the other way this weekend. I love the Florence area, though. Pretty up there. Maybe next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom