New in town! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I just moved back to Jacktown last week after working out of state for several years. I also just purchased a 60 and drove her back from Denver.

I was flagged down by "Euclid" in Belhaven and we met over a couple beers. Also met Sani (sp.?) and I am very glad to know you guys are here!

Anyway, looking forward to running some trails with you guys.

See you at the meet on Tuesday.

Cheers, Ben

Fastboat-is it a sky blue 60?

You parked next to me at Amerigo's but I wasn't going to hunt you down.

See ya next Tues.

fj60guy said:
Fastboat-is it a sky blue 60?

You parked next to me at Amerigo's but I wasn't going to hunt you down.
Yes, it's a beautiful 60.
Why not hunt him down?

Glad to see you found us, Ben. See you Tuesday.

Crap! another 60! Glad to have another Cruiserhead in town. What kind of Fast Boats?
See ya Tues.

Later,

Fast Boats? I thought I read Fat Butts! We almost had something in common!

Yep, sky blue 60. Amerigo's, huh? I probably backed into you as I was leaving :) I can't quite remember!

Say, there's a tan 60 or 62 (I personally can't tell from the ass-end) parked over here at a house by my office here in Pearl. I need to find it whose it is. Being that it is Pearl, I am a little apprehensive about pulling in their driveway!

I am looking forward to learning more about the Cruiser. I have had a bunch of trucks (2 Cherokees, Wagoneer, Cj-2A, Cj-3B, Wrangler, Sub4x4, M715 military) but this one is going to be a keeper.

My bro has an '85 silver (aka Silver Sliver) 60 out in Dallas. He has run with some of you guys before, I believe. He talked me out of the Land Rover and into the Cruiser. So far it's been a blast!

Bodean said:
Crap! another 60! Glad to have another Cruiserhead in town. What kind of Fast Boats?
See ya Tues.

Later,
I am big into classic Donzis, Cigs and Magnums. Right now I have a '76 X-18 and a couple sailboats. I can't wait to take it out on the rez and terrorize the jetskis and houseboaters in a couple weeks! Bring your own earplugs (and gas cans). Every time I crank that b*tch the Arabs throw a party.

!!!

FastBoats74 said:
I am big into classic Donzis, Cigs and Magnums. Right now I have a '76 X-18 and a couple sailboats. I can't wait to take it out on the rez and terrorize the jetskis and houseboaters in a couple weeks! Bring your own earplugs (and gas cans). Every time I crank that b*tch the Arabs throw a party.

I love "go fast" boats! I have been on a couple of poker runs with a buddy that has an 05 35' Formula with twin S/C 600 big block Chevys! About a 100 mph boat. Only problem is it's hard to drink beer that fast. Keeps blowing the can out my hand!

Later,

FastBoats74 said:
Every time I crank that b*tch the Arabs throw a party.

So thats why Sani has been in such a good mood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom