New HDJ81 On Island! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scheme

SILVER Star
Threads
Just imported late last week! Maybe I will catch some of you around, I already got issued my Kaena Point permit just waiting for it in the mail.

IMG_0761.jpg

Nice! How did it handle it? I’m sure it was a breeze. Any mods or build coming to your LC anytime soon?
I didn't take it much further than the picture which isn't too far onto the trail. I haven't properly baselined it yet and I wasn't with anyone else so didn't want to chance the truck breaking down. Though, getting to that overlook was definitely no sweat!

Installed an OEM (used) steering wheel, got a ceramic exterior coating done this past weekend, installing a security system and new head unit this upcoming weekend, infrared blocking tint following that, and at some point (hopefully soon, definitely this year) will be getting new suspension/tires/wheels/brakes installed.

I didn't take it much further than the picture which isn't too far onto the trail. I haven't properly baselined it yet and I wasn't with anyone else so didn't want to chance the truck breaking down. Though, getting to that overlook was definitely no sweat!

Installed an OEM (used) steering wheel, got a ceramic exterior coating done this past weekend, installing a security system and new head unit this upcoming weekend, infrared blocking tint following that, and at some point (hopefully soon, definitely this year) will be getting new suspension/tires/wheels/brakes installed.
nice!!! that all sounds great! I hope I get to see yours in person one day at a cruiser and coffee if we ever have on in hawaii. I had an 80 and 100 series in the past. I'm actually just picking up a 200 series. Got lucky and found one and got a good deal on it. I'm happy to be back as a Land Cruiser Owner.

nice!!! that all sounds great! I hope I get to see yours in person one day at a cruiser and coffee if we ever have on in hawaii. I had an 80 and 100 series in the past. I'm actually just picking up a 200 series. Got lucky and found one and got a good deal on it. I'm happy to be back as a Land Cruiser Owner.
Awesome! I've noticed there are definitely not too many land cruiser owners out here on the island. Stoked to see more! Where did you find the 200?

Awesome! I've noticed there are definitely not too many land cruiser owners out here on the island. Stoked to see more! Where did you find the 200?
yeah you don't really see them around a lot. It was at the GMC dealer. I think I got lucky that no one else jumped on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom