New exhaust, new problem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Had Henry’s muffler in Raleigh replace my cats and muffler on my 1996 LX450 (they were shot). Got a P0125 code on the way home and have the o2 sensors ready to go in. However, it blew the hose off and broke the nipple off of the EGR vacuum modulator.

Bought a new modulator and the correct hose from Toyota and took her for a spin in my neighborhood. She has no power and blew the hose off again. I haven’t put the o2s in yet though. Any thoughts?????

TIA

Driving it w/o any O2 sensors? It's going to basically just be in limp mode. Not sure about the EGR issues.

Driving it w/o any O2 sensors? It's going to basically just be in limp mode. Not sure about the EGR issues.
It still has the old o2s in it. I ordered new ones due to the p0125 codes, just haven’t put them in.

Replaced the bad upstream o2 sensor. Disconnect the battery to clear the computer. Still very lethargic and blew the hose off of the modulator again.

OK, that makes a lot more sense. Certainly crosspost to the 80 section if you haven't already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom