New CT Owner of a 1997 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in Milford, CT and picked up my first Land Cruiser over the weekend. Looks like this is the local group for my area so I thought I'd introduce myself. She's getting the mechanical rundown this week, following by paint and undercoating, and then a little interior work. Then she'll be my daily driver starting in Nov.

IMG_1784.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

Welcome!

Undercoat it well and it will last forever! Im a huge fluid film fan.

Welcome to the disease!!! Sounds like you’re jumping head first! Dd status is great, hope your commute is short! Awesome trucks and awesome people. Lots of crickets here, but a good group of people. We’re all old and slow now, and kids and homes keep schedules a little more full. But there’s a good fan base, and Fall Gathering is something you should check out too. I’m CT local as well, lots of others too, we should do a CT meet up on of these days...... 🤷🏻‍♂️. Enjoy the truck!

Unfortunately I had to return it today. After getting it on a lift it was too far gone. Luckily I picked up another (96 this time) and I’m inspecting it Friday.

old, kids, slower these days... yeah that’s me too. Sounds like I’m in the right place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom