New CSC member Nick(heynickhere) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please welcome new member #478 Nick Kastanis(@heynickhere).

Nick owns a 2013 Lexus GX460 (Prado 150), 2011 Toyota Camry.

Welcome to the club Nick. Please tell us more about yourself, any future modifications you plan on doing and post up some pictures of the GX460.

Last edited:
Hey everybody! It is great to be a member of CSC! I was in the market for a 2003-2004 100 then a GX470 and here we are over a year later and the wife and I finally found something we love (also in our price range) and we couldn't be happier! I have been into off roading for as long as I can remember and up until now would steal my dad's 3rd Gen Tacoma whenever we went camping.

IMG_9162.JPG

Here she is (im going to have to figure out how to post some more pictures.

The guys over at CBT inspected her and we brought her home on Tuesday (thanks Murf!)

We probably won't make it out to a CSC meeting for a little while. We are days/weeks from having our first baby. We are excited to meet everyone!

We will probably keep it pretty mild at first (wheels, tires and lights) as it will probably be a mom-mobile primarily.

My ideal vehicle would probably look something like this...someday...

tr4xilak7kucbhupx3na.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, this one is a keeper. Enjoy it!

Thanks Everybody! I have been following the group page for over a year and have read through the trip reports. This is an awesome club to be a member of!

Congratulations on the purchase. I drooled over that rig on Craigslist for a while. Glad you snatched it up.
We were about to drive to New Mexico to look at a 2008 but decided to check this one out first. We felt it was worth the extra money. We are very happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom