New Company, Old Inmates, and a great introductory deal! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.carapacecampers.com
Long story short, Mike Smith (Bump it Off Road) and I have started a new company, Carapace Campers.

For the last 3 years we have built multiple prototypes and refined our wants and needs to reach where we are today. And now, thanks to the great State of Colorado for our Dealers license we can finally offer them to the public.

Over the last few years we have run into some of the great members here on MUD at events and on the trails and gathered feedback on our builds and made countless improvements to provide an expedition trailer that we feel outperforms, weighs less, and offers more standard features for less money than anything else out there.

roughly 450lb dry weight
aluminum tub and strut-assisted top
powder coated Steel frame and integrated bumper
LED lighting
integrated rack and rails
15 gallon water tank
included full size spare and mount
We strive to match the bolt pattern of your rig to offer another spare for your adventures
Timbren axle-less suspension
19-22" of clearance depending on tire size

So to celebrate our beginnings and our friends here on IH8MUD, we are offering a crazy special.

$1000 off on a new expedition trailer and if you want to add one of our RTT's, we will give you $1000 off that as well with the purchase of a trailer.

I'll put a couple pics up in this thread, but we invite you to checkout our site.

Carapace Campers
View attachment 2834599View attachment 2834602View attachment 2834605View attachment 2834607

LOL "The Carapace RTT is 84”x 57” closed. It can accommodate a 6’6” person uncomfortably."

Assuming this is intentional it cracked me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom