New color?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Drove thru a Toy stealership tonight and saw a dune beige FJ Cruiser. Couldn't believe it. The we saw another one driving. Any other colors planned??

Thanks, Woody. It definately was not 'Sun Fusion'. It was crazy retro dune beige. So I'm guessing it's custom????????

I saw a sandstorm FJCruiser in Callahan, Fl a few months back, I thought it was a very sharp looking FJC. I even queried a FJC owner on this board thinking that was him as he spent great money to repaint his FJC Dune Beige.

Wasn't him but he did enlighten me on the new sandstorm color scheme.

I honestly like the sandstorm colored FJCs.

The color you are referring to is definitely the Sandstorm factory color. As far as I know, I have the only Dune Beige FJC and it was a custom paint job (not trying to sound pompous :)). I like the Sandstorms a lot; however, they are a shade lighter the Dune Beige from the late 70's FJ40s that I went with.

DSC_0100.jpg

Saw 4 Dune Beige @ the Dealership Today ;)

Sweet, I didn't think I was drunk yet.

do you meen the Sandstorm?

I saw a sandstorm FJCruiser in Callahan, Fl a few months back, I thought it was a very sharp looking FJC. I even queried a FJC owner on this board thinking that was him as he spent great money to repaint his FJC Dune Beige.

Wasn't him but he did enlighten me on the new sandstorm color scheme.

I honestly like the sandstorm colored FJCs.

Sweet, "Sandstorm". I was driving thru the lot and pointed it out to my wife. I think they look sweet!

The color you are referring to is definitely the Sandstorm factory color. As far as I know, I have the only Dune Beige FJC and it was a custom paint job (not trying to sound pompous :)). I like the Sandstorms a lot; however, they are a shade lighter the Dune Beige from the late 70's FJ40s that I went with.

DSC_0100.jpg

No offense meant, I just knew if I called it 'dune beige', that'd give everyone the idea of what I saw. :cheers:

This is my wifes.She says it is the best color :p

IMG_0821.jpg

Sandstorm isn't my cup of tea, by that Dune Beige is SWEEET! Toyota should have brought back that color for sure.

Did they discontinue the Voodoo Blue? I went to build your FJ on the Toyota website and blue was not an option! Good thing I already have one!

OOOPS! my bad, I just checked again and it is there. I was gonna say they must have lost their marbles to discontinue the Blue. I think it is the most popular color.

Sweet, I didn't think I was drunk yet.

Sweet, "Sandstorm". I was driving thru the lot and pointed it out to my wife. I think they look sweet!

No offense meant, I just knew if I called it 'dune beige', that'd give everyone the idea of what I saw. :cheers:

No offense take in the least. Thanks.

I will buy a RED one when it comes out, not brick (very nice color BTW), but red..

I like my VooDoo, but, would like a nice red better............

That brochure still has Black Cherry and not Brick or Sandstorm.

came up with all the 2008 colors when I went there.

Any FJ cruiser owners mind posting the paint code for voodoo blue?
I'm going to be using it on a '69 40.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom