For Sale New 40 ARB Bull Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Delete

Bumper sold tonight.
IMG_2846.jpg
IMG_2852.jpg
IMG_2843.jpg

Last edited:
I take it you made your decision, looking forward to seeing some pics of the other bumper... Wish I could throw you the $800. If only someone would buy my parts rig in Colorado...

Wow. Can't believe you're selling it. You think Lee wants it?

Yeah, I know. Wasn't an easy decision to make. Not sure how to get ahold of Lee but I'm sure he'll probably run across it here. A Texas buyer would be easiest for all concerned.

I take it you made your decision, looking forward to seeing some pics of the other bumper... Wish I could throw you the $800. If only someone would buy my parts rig in Colorado...

Thanks. Not sure what's going on the 40 yet. I really like the one I'm selling but I feel lke it just doesn't fit my rig as it sits. If I lived in Central Texas function would decide it for me as you need a good deer killer. Waiting to hear back from the powder shop regarding a quote to refinish the other ARB. Have a feeling that cost plus shipping may make it unattractive. May wind up going with one of Dave's previous designs which may work out better anyway. We'll see.

Yeah, I know. Wasn't an easy decision to make. Not sure how to get ahold of Lee but I'm sure he'll probably run across it here. A Texas buyer would be easiest for all concerned.

You rang? :grinpimp:

I'm interested. Check your PM box.

Lee

Bump....

Nope, still for sale for a few more days while I deliberate. I ruled out the used ARB due to the steep asking price, but never decided to keep this for certain. If no sale soon then I will take it as a sign and order the 8274, lights, rear MAF tire rack, larger tires, possibly different wheels, and give in to the old "domino effect" that this bumper kicks off for me. May need to find a way to lift it another inch or two as well.

Thanks Sully. Will keep that in mind.

Will this fit with a saginaw power steering conversion?

Don't see why not. The bumper doesn't extend rearward along the frame horns or past the back of the gussets. You may want to post up a question about it to see if anyone that owns one also has Saginaw.

Last call.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom