New 200 owner in NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all. Just got myself a 2010 Cruiser. The FAQ thread in this forum was extremely helpful, so thank you all for that! Originally I was looking for a 100 series, but after finding the current pricing ridiculously inflated, I decided to go ahead and get the newer model. So far I love this thing, and have absolutely no buyer’s remorse! These things are tanks. Here’s a pic of the new to me rig.

8950295D-90E9-4AA9-8263-ED33F70A09F5.jpeg

Welcome to the 200 fun. Buyers remorse is unheard of with a 200! Good choice!

Nice rig! White is my favorite for sure. Those wheels look great on that.
Thanks. I’m not that crazy about the fake bead lock look, but other than that I really like them. Checked all the boxes, and relatively inexpensive should I damage and need to replace one. ( And easy to source, unlikeRock Warriors which is what I would have preferred)

Thanks. I’m not that crazy about the fake bead lock look, but other than that I really like them. Checked all the boxes, and relatively inexpensive should I damage and need to replace one. ( And easy to source, unlikeRock Warriors which is what I would have preferred)
Yeah, I’m a fan of the simple spokes. Rock Warriors are definitely my favorite, but I don’t mine my factory five spokes, think I’ll keep them for a while.

Yeah, I’m a fan of the simple spokes. Rock Warriors are definitely my favorite, but I don’t mine my factory five spokes, think I’ll keep them for a while.
Yep, they’re actually good wheels. I bought my 2010 new, didn’t change the stock wheels until last year.

Welcome to the ‘10 club. Some might say we are the OG Heritage Edition 😂

ps, I think the OEM wheels look good!

0639EFB4-50F8-46D3-A55B-36421471966A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom