New '13 LC owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,
Just a note to thank everyone for all of the tremendous info and input on mud. I have loved Land Cruisers since the mid-80s and always wanted one.

I am somewhat legitimate now, as we bought a 2013 silver LC yesterday. Snapped a picture of it in the moonlight last night and figured I would share.
P1020245a.jpg
Thanks again, and I look forward to participating more on Mud.

Jon
P1020245a.jpg

Awesome ride. Welcome.

Congrats! You'll love it, nice picture too.

Once the new has worn off hit the trails (if you can wait that long!)

What a beautiful picture! Congrats Jon!

Silver's gotta be my favorite LC color.

nice post some pics of the interior please. I'm on the fence about a purchase still trying to find a good color combo I like. thanks

Congrats!!

i test drove a 2013 LC yesterday, very nice. this will be my wife's DD, replacing our (now a bit too small but beloved xc90) and I think the 3rd row seat setup, which we use weekly, also being manual in the LC, and the space they take up when not in use, may be a dealbreaker for her. it rode soooo nice. great features, felt like a tank. definitely over budget for us, but we were rationalizing it knowing we could keep it longer than the average car (our xc is coming up on 8 yrs old, original owners) and she see's my 1993 going strong @ 295,000 miles.... looking at used LX570s but they are almost as hard to find as previoiusly owned LC's.

heresay alert: the GX suv by lexus actually looks offroad capable, I'd never looked at it before (actually has a 4-low, KDSS, height control) we'll see. jury is still out.

enjoy your LC!

Hakalugi,

I think you may find the thirdrow seats easier than electric in way less time spent setting them up. They are assisted somehow and can be pushed one handed even by my wife.

No problems with space in ours.

TR

We love the LC. My wife drives a 2005 Lexus GX and she loves it, but has commented the the LC definitely has much more room. The 2005 has the 4.7 V8, which is a work horse. Her GX has just under 100K miles without a single issue, and our 2005 Tundra with the same motor has 192K miles on it without an issue. Looking the same experience with the LC...

On the third row, I like them not being electrically powered. My wife can also easily adjust third row seating as needed (when I let her drive the LC :))

I think the new GX models are in to the 60K range as well. In my opinion, you get a heck of a lot more vehicle with the LC for that delta.

Nice! Wish mine had those sweet headlamps.

Nice purchase! I just drove a 2013 LC the other day and it was so nice! I never drove one before. I have a 2007 4Runner V8 Limited. I think a 2013 LC might be next on the list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom