Never buy from ToyotaPartsDeal.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, As an owner of 9 cruisers I order lots of parts, even from Japan and elsewhere. I feel I need to warn members away from this company. The problem I’m having is parts switching. Now keep in mind they have my cruiser information on their site as far as model, years etc. I recently ordered relays. Even had my wife double check the order. It took several days for the order to arrive and when it did, the parts were wrong. The company claims I ordered a different part and because relays are electronic items they will not accept returns. Trying to work through Paypal now to resolve but it looks like I am going to be stuck with parts I can‘t use. This is the second time this company has sent me the wrong stuff. Last time it was a something like a U joint for a Celica. I will never use this company again. Has anyone else had similar experience?

Yes, terrible experience. Customer service non-existent.

Shipping me a power steering pump in a box 3 times the size it needed with zero packing material. Pump was banged up bad.

Received also what looked like extremely low quality parts and potentially counterfeit products.

Took weeks to get someone to respond to me and when they did they were abrasive and did not provide any solutions. Seems like a drop ship shop using random vendors.

And to top it off you can't get the parts warrantied through Toyota.

Auto Best Corporation is the company of crooks that runs Lexuspartsnow.com Toyotapartsdeal.com websites and many other websites for Ford and GMC.
These fraudsters has no rating on google because the original name of their company is AUTO BEST CORPORATION.
Check reviews of Auto Best Corporation on google and you will find how bad these people are.

Every order I have placed with them of more than about 10 parts comes with missing parts. I've had them insist that they have refunded me the difference, but never received the refund.

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with, real scum. They even steal pictures from other websites and stick them on their own.

I switched to EB Toyota Parts which were great (very good customer service), but sadly have stopped accepting PayPal which makes them useless to me as I don't have a US registered card.

Every order I have placed with them of more than about 10 parts comes with missing parts. I've had them insist that they have refunded me the difference, but never received the refund.

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with, real scum. They even steal pictures from other websites and stick them on their own.

I switched to EB Toyota Parts which were great (very good customer service), but sadly have stopped accepting PayPal which makes them useless to me as I don't have a US registered card.
I suggest you try this website Lithia Toyota Parts | OEM Toyota Parts & Accessories | Manufacturer Warranty - https://www.lithiatoyotaparts.com
Lithia toyota parts has better prices comparing to many parts websites in USA. I personally compare pricess and shipping charges of websites before I order parts. So I know for sure that no one can beat their prices. Plus they accept Paypal. Thank me later!

Do you use partsouq?

Do you use partsouq?

Yes, 95% of my stuff comes from Amayama and Partsouq, who are both pretty good in my opinion. Very occasionally the US suppliers have better prices, particularly on parts for my Hilux Surf, which is essentially a right-handed 3rd Gen 4Runner, but it's pretty rare that I order from there. It did not take many orders with TPD to work out that they are crooks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom