Nevada State Site Stewardship (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello All,

I promised to keep you updated on how the budget hearing process was going in concern to the Nevada Site Stewardship Program. We had several people show up for the Feb 5th meeting in Las Vegas, and Carson City – thank you all for coming and showing your support during this process.

On February 24, 2009 there will be another budgetary meeting concerning the Department of Cultural Affairs which SHPO is part of and the stewardship program is administered through. Please refer to the Nevada Legislator web site for the actual time, room number and agenda Nevada Legislature . This date is not completely firm – it may change and I will be out of my office Feb. 24-26, so please check the web site before attending.

We need your presence – the more people who attend at both locations the better. Please let me know if you are able to attend. If you have any questions let me know. Please help us out – we need you to attend this meeting to convey the importance of funding the program in the upcoming budget.

Thank you all for your support,

Sali

Sali A. Underwood

Nevada State Site Stewardship Coordinator

State Historic Preservation Office

700 Twin Lakes Dr.

Las Vegas, NV 89107

(702) 486-5011

(702) 486-5172 FAX

sunderwood@nevadaculture.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Back