Needed: Front right fender, hood, and bumper filler trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had a rough weekend at Glad Top trail a couple months back - my truck rolled away unattended and then the front diff went on me. Luckily, Jesse is able to get me back in shape with some new gears but I'm wondering where everyone is ordering body panels from. Anyone local parting out a 100? Dealers don't seem to have the fender, should I go with toyotapartsdeal?

IMG_20220604_100819.jpg

Put a winch bumper on it. Hard part is done, bumper is removed. Or someone might have pulled a bumper and can chime in.

I have steel bumpers coming finally! I'm just looking for a hood and fender at this point.

Couple aftermarket options. Have you posted a wanted add?

8976AC16-3DC5-4756-B139-D81CC54EBEF2.jpeg

A3ADA36C-BB05-4A9A-80B6-E19D69FBBAC2.jpeg

jess used to have some spare 100 series parts.. might ping him.. Greyindustries cruisers..

Don’t waste your time with Toyota parts deal. There’s a thread on the forum about it. I had issues as well.
I used to buy small bits from the all the time (never had an issue) but now to avoid s&h I just use them as a price book and pick up at the dealer next day.

I used to buy small bits from the all the time (never had an issue) but now to avoid s&h I just use them as a price book and pick up at the dealer next day.

I had got a few parts no problem. One order took a month for an “in stock” item. Ended up cancelling it because they couldn’t tell me what was going on. Took another month to get my money back.

jess used to have some spare 100 series parts.. might ping him.. Greyindustries cruisers..
This rig is at the shop waiting on a pinion flange to finish up 4.88's and arb's. I don't have any body parts left except a driver side rear door. thats the last of it minus some stock bumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom