Need your help Guys!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,
I'm new to this forum and this land cruiser world...I'm looking into a lx450 with factory lockers...it has 158k miles....body is pretty clean for the year... Is $9000 too high?...seems to me that kbb doesn't apply to these trucks...please help

If everything is in good running order (axles serviced, hoses in good shape, lockers working, interior or clean and free of rips, no leaks, actual maintenance history, etc.) it seems like it's in the ballpark of a fair price due to the low mileage. Recently the price of these seem to have gone up. A year and a half ago I would have said about 6k was a fair price, but now 9k seems reasonable. They seem to be getting harder to find in the socal area.

Just my two cents, wait for others to chime in and see if any consensus builds.

If everything is in good running order (axles serviced, hoses in good shape, lockers working, interior or clean and free of rips, no leaks, actual maintenance history, etc.) it seems like it's in the ballpark of a fair price due to the low mileage. Recently the price of these seem to have gone up. A year and a half ago I would have said about 6k was a fair price, but now 9k seems reasonable. They seem to be getting harder to find in the socal area.

Just my two cents, wait for others to chime in and see if any consensus builds.
Thanks you!

did you buy it?

I guess it's too late now.
I really don't care what KBB says about any car. I had some buyers tell me KBB states a different price for my car. Well, buy it from KBB then.

Is your car stock or doe it have aftermarket stuff on it. Depending on the condition of the car, $9k is not a bad price for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom