Need Toyota Work? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My friend Greg Hooper, a master Toyota Tech has started working out of a shop in Little Rock called Four C's. I wanted to let everyone know that if you need work done on your Yota's, give Greg a call. ‭(501) 515-9050. He's a friend of mine and not only is he a stand up dude, he's a great mechanic.

Thanks for the recommendation Lance, i try to do most of my work myself but some stuff is just more than I want to tackle. I’ve been burned by a local shop by shoddy workmanship and crazy parts mark up. i know Bobby is excellent but he’s usually booked.. so I got ahold of Greg and I’ve got my 100,s timing belt/water pump job scheduled next week with Him. Seems like a stand up guy.

Last edited:
To follow up on this and share my thoughts.
My 100 has 235k on it, I bought it at 209K 3 years ago with a nice folder of maint. Receipts and history . I recently had noticed a slight antifreeze odor outside the truck and finally found a slight water pump leak. I pulled the receipts to find that the last WP/TB job had been done at 178k so only 57K ago. I always try to do my own work but this one was a little more than I wanted to tackle. I’ve been burned by a couple local shops with bad work and crazy parts pricing mark ups, so thankfully Lance recommended Greg and his shop 4C automotive.
Greg let me order my own OEM parts which included a WP/TB kit, fan bracket, serp. belt tensioner, serp. belt and new hoses and thermostat and crank seal.
What Greg found disturbed me and reinforced my distrust of a lot of shops out there. My WP and fan bracket was some unknown brand china junk and the tensioner and pulley original. The timing belt looked like it hadn’t been changed since it’s original change at 100k if even then. When the PO had paid $1500+ for the job and it appears the shop in Tx. Didn’t change the belt and used fewest and the cheapest parts possible.
I have a 3 week 3500 mile Utah trip coming up in a few weeks so I guess it’s good the pump leaked when it did.
We are lucky to have Greg, Chris and Bobby as trusted shops. Im sure others are there but the bad shops seem to overshadow them. I dont mind the trip to LR for a quality shop I can trust. Thanks to Lance for the recommendation

Last edited:
My friend Greg Hooper, a master Toyota Tech has started working out of a shop in Little Rock called Four C's. I wanted to let everyone know that if you need work done on your Yota's, give Greg a call. ‭(501) 515-9050. He's a friend of mine and not only is he a stand up dude, he's a great mechanic.
Thanks for the recommendation. I've got a item's I need some help with.

im needing assistance and i got pointed to this direction. needing my 01 lexus ahc converted to 100 series. thank you .

Just an update, Greg has returned to work for a dealership, and has very limited availability. Can anyone recommend another top notch LC tech/mechanic locally to Central AR?

Four C Auto - Business Card

1603662522560.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom